Project Manager, Professional Services
EFI - Electronics for ImagingFull time
Project Manager, Professional Services
- Location: USA-
- Location USA – Telecommuter
- Tracking #: 5997
- # of Openings: 1
- Apply Now
All of us at EFI are relentlessly focused on just one thing: the growth and success of the print business. That’s why tens of millions of print professionals worldwide turn to EFI to fuel their success. Our 3,000worldwide team members prove our commitment to you every day by developing breakthrough technologies for the manufacturing of signage, packaging, textiles, ceramic tiles, and personalized documents, with a wide range of printers, inks, digital front ends, and a comprehensive business and production workflow suite that transforms and streamlines the entire production process, increasing your competitiveness and boosting productivity. Download our Corporate Brochure at https://www.efi.com/library/efi/documents/618/efi_corporate_brochure_br_en_us.pdf . EFI is looking for a Project Manager, Professional Services to join our EPS Business Unit.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting customers in delivering the business objectives and strategies through the delivery of EFI solutions to assist with strategic and operational directions. This will include but not be limited to project management and delivery, stakeholder and customer relationship management, aligning with customer strategy, policy and procedures, product customization design, team Leadership, financial management, partnering with the customer to advise and guide on change management issues and new process improvements.
Project Management Duties
- Development of project plans – including estimation of resource requirements (skills, software, hardware etc) and timeframes, scheduling, budgeting, dependency identification and management, and change management planning
- Management of project delivery according to approved project plans, objectives, budgets and document progress
- Stakeholder management – through active involvement and regular communication with key stakeholders
- Project status reporting to key stakeholders including progress against milestones, issue and risk management details and budget versus actual costs
- Management of project issues and risks – including: issue and risk identification, logging, assessment and treatment strategies
- Management of project scope change through defined project change management processes
- Alignment of projects to strategic and operational plans of the Customer
- Conduct of Post Implementation Reviews to identify and implement process improvement for future projects
- Completion and filing of project documentation
Consultative Relationship Building
- Active promotion and realization of the benefits and value associated with project delivery and professional service delivery in particular
- Earn the trust of key client executives and personnel through demonstrated expertise, high quality delivery, and candid insight
- Actively seek opportunities to expand value to the client within current scope and through proposal of project extensions and additional projects
- Managing charge-ability of EFI resources
- Managing personal charge-ability (billable project management time)
- Management of stakeholder expectations in line with delivery capability and priorities
- Alignment of deliverables and business needs and requirements. Customer awareness of an agreement with scope and contract terms. Obtaining signoff on completion of deliverables.
- Managing invoicing process including proactively building client understanding of invoiced charges.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5years including a combination of relevant industry experience and large scale project management experience
- Knowledge of printing industry and technologies
- Ability to manage customer expectations in accordance with work priorities
- Strong inter-personal and relationship management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of presentation/persuasive communication skill
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”
Equal Opportunity & Disability Accessibility Statement
EFI is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination. EEO is the Law: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
EFI is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 650-357-2777 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. EFI will make determinations on such requests for accommodation or assistance on a case-by-case basis.