Support and Onboarding Senior Specialist
ShowMojoFull time customer support onboarding
This is a completely REMOTE job. Never commute nor get snarled in rush hour traffic again.
ShowMojo streamlines the residential rental process, and vastly improves the leasing experience for property managers and renters alike. Our company is growing rapidly, with customers in all 50 states. To learn more about us visit: showmojo.com
We are looking for smart, articulate, tech-savvy professionals who enjoy solving customer problems. Property management or real estate experience -- while helpful -- is not required for this position. We will help you get up to speed on the domain.
You'll be expected to leverage your analytical skills and understanding of technology as you assist new and current customers. You'll help new customers integrate ShowMojo into their business, configuring the system to their needs. And you'll help current customers make the most of ShowMojo as their business evolves.
You will be expected to dig through sometimes complicated details and actively help resolve customer problems. You will need to grow into a domain expert in our cutting-edge leasing platform. We will help you get there.
If you are successful in this position there is HUGE potential to move up in a fast-growing business.
- Be extremely capable and comfortable with the use of new technology, online communication platforms, and learning new systems. For example, experience with online tools such as Slack, Wikis, spreadsheets, Join.me, WebEx, FreshDesk, Zendesk, Salesforce, Quickbooks Online and the like (these are only examples, not systems you will use).
- Be ready to read through multiple pages of documentation -- and apply deductive reasoning -- to find the right answer to a customer issue.
- Be able to provide expert-level support to customers around ShowMojo's continually expanding product and service offerings.
- Be able to explain complicated concepts (related to leasing automation and emerging leasing best practices) in simple, user-friendly terms.
- Display a high level of professionalism and compassion when working with each account on sensitive matters.
- Assist with updates to team processes and knowledge bases.
- Serve as the primary ShowMojo contact for high value customer groups.
- Own ongoing analytical assignments, or one-off-projects, aimed at improving performance of the operations team or ShowMojo system.
- Act as a senior member of the operations team, mentoring junior members.
- Have a quiet office (home or elsewhere) with a strong internet connection and a newer computer.
- Have the willingness to travel and attend trade shows a couple of times a year (this is a plus).
This is a salaried position. Advertised compensation includes both salary and bonus potential. Available benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, and 401k.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.