Physician Coding Specialist
Ensemble Health PartnersFull time
Title: Physician Coding Specialist
- Location: Cincinnati, OH; or Remote United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
- Ensemble Health Partners is a leading innovator in revenue cycle management, helping healthcare providers improve financial outcomes and patient experiences with an unrivaled depth of expertise and best-in-class technologies.
- Ensemble offers full revenue cycle outsourcing as well as a comprehensive suite of healthcare financial management point solutions.
- With clients spanning the U.S. and Europe, we have been helping to improve healthcare outcomes for millions of patients while saving hundreds of millions of dollars for healthcare providers.
- Recognized with multiple industry awards and as a Becker’s Healthcare Top Workplace, Ensemble is setting a new standard for provider support services – redefining the possible in healthcare by empowering people to be the difference.
- The Coding Specialist is responsible for reviewing provider charges to accurately code encounters, correct coding edits, and assist with research for denied claims.
- This position will assist in tracking and trending coding issues. Coding Leadership will determine specialty-specific coding classification.
- Code claims directly from the medical record/operative report according to coding guidelines.
- Accurate and timely completion of charge review work queues as assigned.
- Assist with tracking and trending coding issues and research of denied claims
- AAPC or AHIMA Coding Certification (i.e. CPC-A, CPC, CCS-P) required at time of hire
- Minimum of 1 year physician procedural coding experience highly preferred
- Successful completion of coding curriculum
- EPIC experience preferred
- Full-Time at 40 hours/week on first shift EST
- This role will sit remotely or in Cincinnati, OH within our CBO.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Work Shift: Days (United States of America)
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more