Vice President, Global Head of Talent Acquisition
VP, Global Head of Talent Acquisition
PEOPLE | REMOTE
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family – those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey – your dream job is waiting!
- Optimize and execute against the global talent acquisition strategy to enable Talkdesk to continue along its hyper growth trajectory (adding 600+ employees this year)
- Build, lead, and coach a global team of more than 35 (and growing!) talent acquisition professionals
- Serve as a recruiting advisor and partner to the Executive team and be a critical driver of recruiting excellence across the organization
- Enhance alignment with Finance, Human Resources, and business leaders to optimize workforce planning based on the most acute needs of the business
- Optimize our metrics-based approach to ensure that our goals are achieved on time, within budget and with quality
- Oversee efforts to strengthen our DE&I strategy with an acute focus on the talent acquisition process
- Lead and implement employer branding strategies and refine our EVP as our business evolves
- Design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems and training necessary to scale and support a world-class team
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills which maintain high performance and develop exceptional talent
- Significant in-house technology recruitment experience
- Experience negotiating complex employee compensation packages
- Deep understand of global employment & immigration law as it pertains to hiring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.