- TECH/PRODUCT – PRODUCT
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid seeks a UX Writer to join our UX and Design Team. As a UX Writer, you’ll work on the Product team to craft intuitive, focused product experiences for Lucid’s suite of market research products. You will craft language that helps guide, onboard, and eases the learning curve for new and established customers. Your job will primarily be writing, but you’ll also be expected to understand the audiences of Lucid’s products and to advocate and make decisions on how voice and tone is dispelled through our complex, brilliant products. You will not only write content, but work independently to learn new features and functionality within Lucid’s platform.
- Write and edit clear, concise, jargon-free product copy (in-app copy, notifications, error messages, product documentation, release notes, and more) that helps Lucid clients meet their business goals
- Study customer behavior, user feedback and trends, and the market research competitive landscape and become a subject matter expert of all Lucid products
- Champion the Lucid brand voice and style throughout all products and documentation
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, and other stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure that customer needs are being met within our documentation
- Create, maintain, and evolve content guidelines for the suite of Lucid products
- Communicate with all sales and customer-facing roles at Lucid to create a strong voice and tone for our suite of products
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lucid’s Support Site – including possible creation of multimedia documentation and guidance (ie, screenshots, gifs, movies, audio)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- A portfolio of samples that demonstrate your skills and effectiveness as a UX writer
- A clear and friendly writing style
- Experience creating documentation for technical, digital products and/or software
- Experience writing and working with a CMS or other technical content management systems
- Experience working with in-app Product communication software, such as AppCues or WalkMe
- The ability to strategically prioritize multiple projects. You’ll have plenty to do—know where your efforts will have the most impact
- A willingness to pitch ideas to cross-functional stakeholders and an understanding of when it makes sense to push back
- An appetite for problem solving in a quickly-changing landscape
- Interest in researching new and better ways to communicate to our users, whether that is auditing new tools, finding better methods of connecting in-app, or something totally new!
- Demonstrated experience increasing product adoption through documentation and content strategy
Lucid’s Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.