Manager of Finance Operations
Manager of Finance Operations
- REMOTE OR NYC
- FINANCE + ACCOUNTING – FINANCE
We are looking for an extremely diligent, detailed oriented, self-starter to help manage the operations of the Finance & Accounting organization. We want people who are passionate about operations management, project management, and process evaluation/improvement. Reporting to the CFO, the Manager of Finance Operations will be a high-impact contributor to the Finance & Accounting organization. This person will have the ability to drive change though key process improvements and systems implementations, while executing key financial strategic initiatives in a high-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as key liaison on behalf of the Finance & Accounting organization with respect to various cross-function projects, effectively articulating Finance & Accounting needs as they relate to various company-wide initiatives.
- Oversee and drive change management related to key Finance and Accounting processes, specifically Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and Payments.
- In coordination with Accounting, Legal, Controller, CFO EA, and others, oversee the month/quarter-end financial statement review process, ensuring accurate scheduling, agenda, and deliverables.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of various procedure and process flow documentation.
- Evaluate, identify, and recommend various finance and accounting process improvements. Help drive change management across the organization.
- Ad hoc projects such as internationalization of finance functions, researching and recommending third-party solutions to improve various existing processes, and exploring various new or alternative finance partnership opportunities (i.e treasury management, systems, etc.).
What We’ll Expect From You
- Extremely detail oriented, and militant project management skills
- Ability to spot inefficiencies in processes, and recommend process improvements
- Self-reliant, ability to “take the ball and run with it”
- Prior experience in an operations, project management, or consulting environment required
- 4-6 years experience
- MBA highly preferred
- Located and legally able to work in the U.S.
What’s Important to Olo
- Our families come first. We know they make us who we are and they are who we live and work for every day.
- Olo is our extended family. We’re in this together, fighting for one another. We’re happy to be here. We will not let one another down.
- We learn from and fight through setbacks. We recognize and help one another with direct feedback.
- We care about you. We offer 20 days of paid time off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan.
- We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
- Learn more about our culture, values, and mission. https://s3.amazonaws.com/remoteco/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/20181918/food_and_agriculture.jpg.
Olo is committed to the well-being of candidates, employees and our community. The Olo NYC Headquarters will be closed for the foreseeable future because of the global outbreak of COVID-19. While an in-person interview is typical for many roles at Olo, we will conduct interviews via video conferencing while our HQ is closed. Olo benefits from the fact that over half of our workforce is remote, therefore we are accustomed to conducting interviews via video conferencing and we anticipate no impact on our recruiting timelines. We encourage candidates to share any concerns or questions with Olo’s recruiting team.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 300 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients’ menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map:https://s3.amazonaws.com/remoteco/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/20181918/food_and_agriculture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!