Head of Client Onboarding
Head of Client Onboarding
- Athens, GA – Remote OK
- Professional Services
The Head of Client Onboarding directs and coordinates functional and technical Onboarding activities for net new clients as well as functional and technical consulting post Go-Live of the Docebo platform.
The Head of Onboarding services will report to the Head of Global Professional Services in order to ensure the complete execution of his/her vision and support his/her decision-making process by providing insightful data.
The role’s primary responsibility is to drive our customers through their onboarding in Docebo’s platform, supporting the configuration of the Learning Suite so that it can cover the clients’ use cases.
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services (PS)
REPORTS TO: Head of Global Professional Services
LOCATION: Athens, GA (US) OR Remote
- OKR’s: Continue to define, build and deploy operational framework, metrics, and OKRs to ensure full alignment with the Head of Global Professional Services and the Executive team, enabling them to build data-driven strategies through insightful reports.
- Onboarding team
- Coordinate a global team of incredible professionals based in NA and EMEA.
- Increasing the productivity of the team, optimizing processes, and workflows.
- Onboarding activities
- Support the enhancement of the onboarding methodology aimed at improving the effectiveness of the learning suite inside the client organization and increasing the level of customer satisfaction and user adoption.
- Define new onboarding services based on the learning suite evolution.
- Provide estimation of custom onboarding packages for clients not fitting the standard service packages offered.
- Define/enhance together with the Customer Success leaders the handoff process from the Professional Services resource to the Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- Post-Go-Live support
- Define standard and tailor-made services to support the client after the GO-LIVE to optimize the learning suite configuration based on client end-users feedback and changes in the client use cases.
- Work closely with the Customer Success leaders to have onboarding and Customer Success teams working together to make the client successful in using the learning suite.
Build and Lead a World-class Team
Work closely with the HR team to:
- Supervise the recruiting of experienced leaders and employees for each functional role and attract high potential individual contributors to the team.
- Continue to evolve the onboarding process for new team members, fostering collaboration within teams across the customer lifecycle.
- Encourage continuous learning within the team, managing a strong Onboarding Enablement program.
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, and development of current and future Onboarding organization management teams
- 7+ years of experience in Professional Services supporting SaaS businesses preferred.
- 3+ years as Head of Onboarding Services is a plus.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building.
- Passion for revenue and growth with a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Strong empathy for customers with the ability to push back.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees / MBA.
- Domestic and International travel as needed, up to 30%.