Talent and Learning Senior Consultant
Talent and Learning Senior Consultant
US – DE – Wilmington (Headquarters)
US – Remote
- As we create a colorful, capable and cleaner world through chemistry, we invite you to join our team to harness the power of chemistry to shape markets, redefine industries and improve lives for billions of people around the world.
- Chemours is seeking a Talent and Learning Senior Consultant to join our growing Human Resources team!
- This position will report directly to the Culture and Talent Executive at our Wilmington, DE location. Remote candidates with ability to travel will be considered.
- We are reorganizing our Talent and Learning team and as a result have the need for a Talent and Learning Senior Consultant that will pair with our Talent and Learning Leader to coordinate organizational talent management strategies, programs and specific initiatives in support of strategic business and function objectives.
- We have embarked on a journey of upskilling all leaders, this role will play a key part in identifying and managing third parties who are best able to deliver specific requirements to meet Chemours’ global needs.
- Enabling the development and growth of all employees through the alignment of our needs with solutions available is a critical deliverable.
- This exciting position will have visibility to all aspects of our company and will be a critical team member accountable for enabling ongoing capability improvement of all.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Vendor selection and management of learning solutions and leadership programs
- Talent and Leadership system oversight and optimization (Workday, Great Place to Work)
- Collate people performance and capability data; work within team to create strategies and tactics to drive improvement
- Actively support all Chemours 2030 Corporate Responsibility Goals (Empowered Employees Goal – See 2018 report on webpage)
- Process leader for use of the STAR model to drive organizational design
The following is required for this role:
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources or Business with evidence of strong analytical track
- A minimum of 5 years of experience preferably in dynamic, agile companies
- Demonstration of strong execution and collaboration experiences
- Must communicate with impact
- Strong in project and program management
- Strong software and data skills (MS Office tools)
The following is preferred for this role:
- Some consulting experience additive
- Experience with Workday, use of the STAR model
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages
- 401(k) Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Strong Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
- Company-paid Volunteer Days
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY.
- We are driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry.
- Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch—in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications.
- We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry.
- We see our people as our biggest assets. Instead of focusing just on what our employees do each day, we look at how they do it.
- By taking a different approach to talent development, employee engagement, and culture, our goal is to empower employees to be their best selves—at Chemours and in life.
- The “ours” in Chemours represents everyone who works here. We’re thousands strong and always looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
- Five fundamental, foundational values form the substructure of our culture as a multinational
- corporation. They are core beliefs that guide and frame both our behaviors and our aspirations.
- Our values are in part what differentiate us from others, making us uniquely Chemours.
- They are—Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Collective Entrepreneurship,
- Safety Obsession, and Unshakable Integrity. At Chemours, our values are where everything begins.
- We were honored to be named a “Great Place to Work-Certified Company” for 2019-2020—our second consecutive year. We were also proud to receive a Gold Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor’s HIRE VETS program in 2019.
- Chemours is an equal opportunity employer
- Chemours is an E-Verify employer
- Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation
- Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position
- At Chemours, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join Chemours and discover what it means when we say “We Are Living Chemistry”.