Tech Touch Program Manager
CommentSoldFull time content program manager
Hiring from: Anywhere
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Tech Touch Manager
As our product and customer base evolves, we’re looking for someone to champion a new Tech Touch program, utilizing creative content to create a robust self-led learning experience for new and existing platform users. You’ll work closely with our Account Strategy, Onboarding, and Customer Support teams to develop content and educational approaches that address our customers’ most pressing needs, filling the gaps and expanding upon our one-to-one customer success efforts to reach a wider audience. This person will build a constantly evolving educational content base for product knowledge, maximizing customers’ use of our robust features.
In addition to creating content for Tech Touch, this person will also explore the opportunities for product marketing within the app - working with our Engineering team to develop solutions to make our product onboarding experience as effective as possible.
NOTE: At this time, we are only considering candidates located in the USA.
In this role, you will
- Partner with our customer-facing teams to develop an effective strategy for our Tech Touch program -- anticipating upcoming education needs, as well as assessing re-training opportunities based on existing usage data
- Develop rich content including documentation, tutorials, video, and in-product engagement for each feature, creating opportunity for Shops of all sizes and experience to master core features and product improvements
- Design marketing content for new and existing product features, utilizing our creative team or external vendors to execute when necessary
- Design communication and engagement strategies to ensure merchants are continuously working toward milestones of successful feature/platform adoption
- Align tech touches to our customer journey once folks are on our platform
If you’re right for this role, you
- Have experience creating content across multiple mediums, including copy writing and video creation chops
- Are an incredible communicator and understand the nuances of communication design. You know how to figure out what’s right for the subject, and are able to create copy, tutorial videos, and other communication methods appropriate to the need and audience
- Have experience in product analytics and, feel comfortable using data to make decisions
- Have experience with app queues such as Pendo -- this is good to have, but more important is your ability to learn new technologies with ease and confidence
- Have extensive experience mastering deeply technical products and understanding how they work, and communicating complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Are excited about enabling small businesses to scale - we have an incredibly diverse customer base and this role requires empathy for a variety of backgrounds
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way - and that’s no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork
Treasury Cash & Liquidity Senior Manager
Our Treasury team is growing and we’re looking for a Cash &amp; Liquidity Senior Manager to join the team. You’ll report into the Treasurer and be responsible for the day to day liquidity and cash management for the team. Your...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Healthcare Data Analyst
SemanticBits is a leading company specializing in the design and development of digital health services, and the work we do is just as unique as the culture we’ve created. We develop cutting-edge solutions to complex problems for commercial, academic, and...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Global Payroll and Compliance Specialist
Overview With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and...
customer service payroll
Hiring from: U.S. / Canada