Title: Medical Coder
Location: Phoenix, AZ or Remote
Ajilon is very excited to be rolling out a REMOTE coding position with a national medical company! They are known for the quality of work they do and right now is an exciting time to get on board with this fast-growing company. The position requires in depth knowledge of HCC coding and is fully remote in any city. The company is providing equipment shipped straight to you!
- Verify the accuracy of diagnosis codes
- Identify appropriate coding based on ICD10, CPT and CPTII coding guidelines
- Complete appropriate paperwork/documentation/system entry regarding claim/encounter information
- Data enter of ICD10, CPT and CPTII codes into computer applications
- Research ICD10, CPT and/or CPTII codes and medical terminology
- Great time management skills
- knowledge of ICD10-CM, CPT and CPTII coding guidelines. ICD10-CM proficiency required.
- Understanding of HCC auditing concepts and principles
- must have their 2019 or 2020 coding handbook.
- Current Certified Medical Coder (CPC, COC, CRC, CCA, CCS)
- 2 years of coding experience
- High school diploma
Hours: M-F, 7am-4pm
Employment: Full time