Construction Project Manager
OliveFull time project management autocad construction
Olive is healthcare’s first intelligent digital workforce and has been successfully deployed at numerous healthcare systems across the country. Olive helps streamline and automate the most high-volume, repetitive tasks so healthcare professionals can concentrate on their patients and solving healthcare’s most challenging problems.
Interaction with our customer is extremely important to us, which is why we developed the concept of the AlphaSite. Colocation of personnel is not a new concept, but we have taken it to the next level, by building a Digital Workforce Operations Center inside our customer. We are seeking a Construction/Facilities Project Manager to be responsible for the physical build out of these sites inside our customers.
Reporting to the EVP of Delivery you will be responsible for the successful deployment of the AlphaSite at multiple customers. You will work with Olive and Customer contractors to plan, schedule, and manage the construction and renovation of the AlphaSite space to meet Olive requirements. You will be responsible for creating safe, secure, and functional work environments to support Olive’s mission.
The Construction/Facilities Project Manager will work under guidance and supervision to manage and coordinate the activities of well-defined AlphaSite project(s). You will participate in the following actions related to civil, electrical, mechanical control and monitoring systems: project planning; developing Statements of Work and estimates; project implementation; monitoring cost, schedules, and performance; managing customer expectations; advising of potential risks; and performing quality assurance. You will also be expected to perform general administrative duties, maintain current project management job knowledge, and obtain appropriate updates from contractors.
This role is responsible for one or more facilities project management activities throughout the life of a project. Based on assignment, you may lead team members and contractors, travel domestically and partake in sensitive and high visibility activities to achieve the project objectives and Olive/Customer requirements.
- Work with Olive and Customer contractors to successfully deploy AlphaSites in various locations throughout the United States
- Responsible for monitoring the contracting process and ensuring adherence to contractual obligations by contractors and vendors
- Create Statements-of-Work for contractors and vendors
- Communicate with customer and Olive executives to provide appropriate status updates
- Manage implementation timelines and ensure on-time delivery of physical space
- Travel: 20%-50%
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience required
- Construction Management experience
- Engineering discipline with a focus in facilities management
- 4+ years of experience applying substantive expertise in a facilities project with an emphasis in facilities project planning, resource scheduling, cost monitoring, task assignment and timeline management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Thorough knowledge of building codes, Americans with Disabilities (ADA) requirements, and working knowledge of information technology, mechanical, electrical, or communication systems
- Understand project budgeting, contractor management, change order management
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office including MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Experience working in healthcare facilities preferred