DevOps on eHealth platform
MEDrecordContract kubernetes amazon-web-services docker-swarm gitlab jenkins
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Contract
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Digital Health, Healthcare, hl7-fhir
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: Private
kubernetes, amazon-web-services, docker-swarm, gitlab, jenkins
MedRecord is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives in their daily health care activities. We are a technology company inspiring people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through different experiences with digital things and proven advice that encourages people to get rid of unhealthy behavior.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps to join the team. Our team is responsible for delivering software solutions to support our customers and partners. You will learn from us and share your knowledge to make us better too.
We all care about what we do.
- experience in Devops position 3+ years
- understanding of programming processes, production and accompanying of Software
- experience of architecture development for big production projects
- deep knowledge and experience with the instruments of management of containers (Kubernetes/Docker Swarm)
- deep knowledge and experience with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP)
- CI/CD pipeline on GitLab, Jenkins or Bamboo,
- administration of Linux servers
- ability to have an expertise of the security in the current project in the area of tuning environments and software delivery
- good communication skills
- english intermediate +
- hourly-based contract
We are only looking for future teammates from the European zone and none from outside.