Principal Project Manager
SkeduloFull time salesforce agile project management
The Principal Project Manager at Skedulo will drive highly visible and strategic projects to successful completion ensuring profitability on enterprise projects.
The role will engage deeply with our biggest customers to understand their use cases, pain points and how they can drive business value while leveraging Skedulo.
The position is based in our San Francisco HQ or remotely in the US and reports into the VP Global Project Delivery, which forms part of Skedulo Customer Experience group.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the successful delivery of strategic projects globally, from initial design through to deployment.
- Build trusted relationships at an Executive level with our largest clients, clearly communicating the design and scope of solutions to be delivered, and value of our product.
- Contribute to project delivery excellence, including refining efficient delivery methodologies that support clients in achieving their project goals, whilst ensuring projects are delivered in an efficient and predictable way.
We are an exceedingly collaborative global team with a focus on results and customer happiness. This position will be in the forefront of fast-growing industries and have the opportunity to work with dynamic companies in the world. Our team members exhibit strong customer advocacy skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit, remain calm under pressure and thrive on driving results with our customers. We value teamwork, and openly communicate goals, share knowledge, support all team members and respect each others talents. Senior team members are actively involved in coaching and driving our internal initiatives around continual improvement & maturity within Project Delivery at Skedulo.
Key Capabilities and Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple strategic, complex projects.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with our largest clients, establishing strategic goals, objectives and outcomes for high profile projects.
- Contributing to project delivery excellence, including identifying efficient delivery methodologies that support clients in achieving their project goals.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to understand prospect business challenges and demonstrate how Skedulo can maximise their business success.
- Create and/or assist in the review of detailed Statements of Work outlining the design and scope of solutions to be delivered to prospective customers.
- Prepare and manage project budgets, timelines and reports to monitor progress, and identify and correct variances to ensure project recovery.
- Extensive experience leading Customers through significant Change Management. Able to build on past experience and unique customer needs to deliver targeted Change Management training for Customers at a VP-level.
- Establish and grow key relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers, managing customer escalations to drive resolution internally with stakeholders and externally with customers.
- Advise Customers on best practices and approach in tech implementation.
- Develop process improvements to ensure a high quality solution is achieved that meets quality standards and client expectations.
- Responsible for key Project metrics, including Project Profitability.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team, both on-shore and off-shore.
Desired Skills and experience:
- 10 year's experience managing highly complex technical implementation and integration projects.
- Experience working with different implementation methodologies, including SDLC and agile to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget, whilst managing issues, risks and change requests.
- Proven ability to develop and achieve strategic project goals for customers.
- Project management skills to manage customer issues and escalations.
- Polished and ability to create credibility with C-level executives.
- A strong teamwork ethic is essential
- Enjoy problem solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way
- Beneficial to have a working knowledge of Salesforce, the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk
- Beneficial to have prior experience working with offshore and distributed teams
- Don’t meet all of these requirements but still feel you would be a great fit for the role? Please apply and tell us why!
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy
- Generous 401K company contributions
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.