Payroll and Accounts Payable Analyst
Goodway GroupFull time
Payroll and AP Analyst
- Accounting & Finance
- Atlanta, United States
- United States
This is a full-time, fully-remote finance role, working from a home office. Candidates may be located anywhere within the US.
The Payroll and AP Analyst role at Goodway Group is a great way to not only use your expertise in payroll but is also an opportunity to play a more expanded role as a finance generalist within our organization!
Who you are:
- You are a positive, analytical problem-solver, enjoy a fast-pace, and are flexible enough to keep up with the requirements of a growing business
- You are a communication-savvy team player, with a desire to grow and learn in order to move your career and the business forward
- You like to wear multiple hats and to be challenged consistently
- You are curious, and constantly looking for new ways to up your game and processes
- You understand the importance of integrity, confidentiality, and trust and can speak to how those things have played a role in your career thus far
- You enjoy working with a team, collaborating, and working in a fast-paced organization
- You’re extremely detail-oriented and able to multitask to meet deadlines
What you bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- 3-5 years of payroll, accounts payable, and bookkeeping experience, comfortable performing basic accounting tasks, especially those specific to compensation
- You’re great with Excel and pivot tables and v-lookups are your friend
- Closing journal entries, margin review, and preparing related balance sheet account reconciliations are in your wheelhouse, as are margin review, collections, and general auditing prowess
What you’ll do:
- Weekly payroll for the organization using UltiPro, and ensuring calculation of wages, tax, withholdings, and company deductions/incentives are accurate.
- Support monthly margin review, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, & Collections tasks as necessary
- Handle all aspects of 401K administration; file uploads for contributions, inquiries from carrier, changes, etc
- Travel and Expense administrator for Concur
- Provide commentary and analysis on monthly results
- Prepare reconciliations related to the above tasks to ensure accuracy
- Ad hoc reporting and requests
- Always provide a high degree of support to internal/external customers in a responsive and positive manner
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?