Professional Disability AssociatesFull time
Physician Network Consultant
Non-Clinical Work For Physicians
We are seeking exceptional US Board Certified physicians to join our network of consultant reviewers.
Affiliate With PDA As A Physician Consultant
PDA has an ongoing need for Physician Consultants to complete Disability Peer Reviews. This non-clinical, part–time affiliation is designed to supplement your clinical practice.
- Opportunities to work remotely or on-site at customer offices
- Flexible work schedules (part time opportunities)
- Training provided
- ABMS or AOA Board Certification
- Active, unrestricted physician licensure in at least one state
- Preference given to physicians maintaining at least half-time clinical practice
Highest Needs Are In The Following Specialties
- Occupational Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- PM&R with Pain Medicine
- Pain Medicine/Anesthesiology
Advantages Of Consulting Through PDA
- We give you ease of entry into the file review job field, since the insurance industry has evolved to using approved vendors, such as PDA, instead of individual consultants.
- You become part of a group of best-in-class disability claim reviewers, highly regarded by the top disability insurers in the market.
When you work through PDA:
- You don’t have to handle administrative tasks. We do it for you.
- You don’t have to be solely responsible for quality control and audit. We help you with that.
- You don’t have to worry about negotiating contracts, reimbursement from customers and billing. We do it for you.
- You don’t have to worry about learning how to navigate a new and complicated file submission process. We have a streamlined process through our new portal, PDAconnects.
- You have the benefit of our training and mentoring program and our annual educational conference. Learn more about our 2019 conference>>
- You have the protection of PDA’s Errors & Omissions insurance coverage.
Because of our extensive penetration into the disability insurance market, you have access to a stream of work, both case-by-case and longer-term assignments, already vetted and negotiated for you.