Talent Acquisition Consultant
Landmark HealthFull time
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Contract)
- Job Location: US-Remote
- Category: Human Resources
- Type: Regular Full-Time
- Job ID:2020-4162
This position is responsible for identifying and recruiting prospective candidates using a variety of channels. Position consults with leaders to ensure an effective process from sourcing through to hire. While managing several openings simultaneously, partner with hiring teams across multiple locations and business groups to ensure effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage expectations appropriately. Recommends ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, suggesting new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for Talent Acquisition that fits within Landmark’s mission, vision and values.
- Partners with key stakeholders to obtain a clear view on their strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Consults with leaders on market intelligence including competitors, supply, demand and compensation requirements of local talent.
- Demonstrates an ability to comprehend the nuances and responsibilities of each job description and effectively ask questions to determine candidate viability.
- Articulate recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Develops a creative approach to sourcing and maintaining a solid pipeline of talent. Stays abreast of trends, developments, and changes within the industry.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Knows how and when to leverage relationships to solve problems and meet objectives. Escalates to direct manager as appropriate.
- Recruits passive candidates and evaluates candidates for fit and motivation.
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
- Following a screening interview, presents shortlisted candidates and provides detailed profile summaries.
- Schedule manager interviews and ensures selection process provides an exceptional candidate experience.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Works with the business, HRBPs, and Compensation to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates.
- Participate in special projects and department initiatives including review of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Understands the financial impact of open roles and responds to all inquiries with a high sense of urgency.
- Tracks and identifies prospective candidates using the applicant tracking system. Records all activities to ensure effective reporting and metrics tracking.
- Provides offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion.
- Follows up regularly with hiring leaders and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process.
- Deep understanding of full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, selection, negotiation and onboarding.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
- Strong knowledge of candidate selection methods, preferably behavioral interviewing.
- Previous experience with various candidate sourcing tools and methods.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Business acumen and market insight – managed care experience is a plus.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated Integrity and confidentiality, with experience in partnering with HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement and the ability to be resourceful and adaptable.
- Confident in communication and interaction with executive leaders.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Diversity and Inclusion Recruiting preferred.
THIS IS A 6 MONTH CONTRACT ROLE