Senior Technical Product Manager
Title: Senior Technical Product Manager
Location: USA – May reside in any Paychex Location and/or virtual opportunities, NY – Rochester
Senior leader overseeing the team of technical product managers. Develops and implements strategies to maximize products effectiveness. With strong technical expertise, recommends best implementation approach, ensures quality, and prepares/executes release strategy. Focus on optimal customer experience.
- Determines overall product priorities and engage continuously with customers and stakeholders to understand their business goals
- Oversees the short-term product roadmap and its integration into a larger application or strategic roadmap
- Leads and manages product backlog and priorities with business and technology partners
- Coordinates communication, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product backlog
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Understands the product and service offerings in detail, including the functionality and technology context, providing subject matter expertise in response to inquiries from sales, customers, prospects, and other stakeholders
- Partners with UX design leadership to drive a cohesive design strategy for our products
- Communicates regularly with internal/external stakeholders impacted by the program
- Participates in “replan” planning process, readout, and approval
- Serves as technical product management expert and mentors team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 8 years of experience in Management.
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing and Product Management.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Develops and delivers effective presentations.
Category: Senior Management
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.