eMoney AdvisorFull time
- Business Development
- Radnor, Pennsylvania
- Remote, United States
eMoney’s Relationship Management Team oversees relationship management, platform adoption and client retention efforts across eMoney’s portfolio of Enterprise Clients, for the purpose of revenue preservation. eMoney Relationship Managers are responsible for the following:
- Develop a meaningful understanding of your client’s 1.) strategy, 2.) business model 3.) growth goals and 4.) success measurements, as it pertains to the client’s use of eMoney’s Platform. Own and lead the client engagement and relationship governance model: annual / quarterly strategy sessions and monthly / bi-weekly working sessions to drive platform adoption, client retention and revenue preservation.
- Monitor the overall satisfaction and quality of cross-functional support provided to your clients; Manage stakeholder performance and delivery on behalf of your clients, remediating escalations where appropriate; Effectively escalate client issues in a manner that is timely and appropriate; Surface issues that could be considered in client research and NPS / satisfaction surveys.
- Partner with eMoney’s, Sales, Practice Management, Training, Marketing and Communication teams to onboard clients and drive platform adoption, based on a nuanced understanding of your client’s strategy, growth goals and client satisfaction needs; Proactively anticipate any significant impediments to adoption, escalate and drive resolution.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date business intelligence metrics across your portfolio of Enterprise clients; Regularly analyze data to draw insights pertaining to growth, adoption and retention; Proactively identify issues with growth, adoption and retention and drive resolution.
- Participate in the contract renewal process and partner with eMoney Legal and Finance to understand and negotiate economic terms.
- Identify relevant and meaningful opportunities for ARR Growth and sales of new products to existing clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Develop and cultivate knowledge of eMoney’s Technology Road-map; Demonstrate the ability to autonomously and effectively manage expectations pertaining to client requests and product inquiries; Demonstrate ability to meaningfully discern and articulate client requests / product suggestions for future consideration on eMoney’s roadmap.
- Identify policies, processes and workflows that require improvement for the benefit of the RM department; Outline options for enhancement with pros/cons; Support implementation of special initiatives and firm-wide directives through prompt and effective engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university required
- MA, MSc, MBA, CFP and/or other advanced degree or certification preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in financial services
- Direct experience in Wealth Management, Banking, TAMP, RIA, Brokerage and B2B markets; savvy understanding of industry drivers and competitive landscape
- Knowledge of Wealth Management and Fin-tech platforms required
- Strong track record successfully building and managing relationships with demanding and complex Advisors and Home Offices
- Proven ability to autonomously lead and steer client meetings and manage interactions across all levels, inclusive of C-suite executives
- Strategic and analytical mindset with the ability to also execute tactical deliverables
- Strong proficiency working with business intelligence frameworks and data analysis
- Highly capable in managing complex deliverables across multiple clients and workstreams, simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to autonomously own content knowledge and convey recommendations with confidence and authority
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.