Customer Success Director - Life Insurance Operations
Health IQFull time operations customer success
Hiring from: Anywhere
Health IQ is hiring a Customer Success Director that will define and lead the overall operational effectiveness of the business. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented and a data/numbers-driven leader with both strategic and operational experience in a high-growth organization.
Can you "connect the dots" across business functions and accelerate delivery of benefits of highest priority projects and move with speed and action? Do you have a strong desire to professionally develop and mentor your employees? If so, you just might be what we are looking for!
- Work closely with leaders across all functions within the enterprise to drive required business changes to improve operational excellence
- Use data-driven insights that help support strategic and tactical business opportunities, and to measure the overall performance of the business
- Lead organizational change, define and manage operational excellence priorities in alignment with Health IQ’s
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders across the business, ensuring alignment with strategic priorities
- Identify, prioritize and manage proposed and in-flight initiatives; including scope, value, and impact
- Develop and validate business value drivers and cases for major programs
- Prioritize transformation program investments, and track delivery to business value outcomes as programs are executed.
- Effectively oversee the day-to-day delivery of strategic and transformational initiatives across business functions
- Optimize commitments of resources across programs, ensuring they are appropriately engaged and resolving conflicts, issues, and gaps
- Provide analysis and recommendations to the executive team on how Health IQ can enhance our overall operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Drive rapid, informed decision making across business functions to keep programs on-track in achieving benefits and schedule
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters preferred
- 5+ years of operations experience working with people, processes, and technology; insurance industry experience a plus!
- Significant experience and expertise supporting and leading operational excellence initiatives and cross-functional strategic programs
- Strong business acumen including financial results
- Energetic self-starter within a with a high-growth environment
- Highly skilled at building trusted relationships and influencing others
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence both leadership and working teams, demonstrating authority and credibility to act, make sound decisions and drive alignment
- Natural ability to lead and manage a team.
Join the Health Conscious Workplace of the Future
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our backyard. We created a health-conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
1. Nutritionally Supportive Environment
Anyone who has tried to stay healthy knows it’s hard to stick to your particular nutritional goals throughout the day with soda, chips, and sugary treats all around you. So we provide our employees with quality food and snack options, like a limitless supply of organic nuts, fruits, and veggies instead.
2. Healthy Environment
Instead of the usual ping pong table, we’ve dedicated space for our employees to enjoy yoga, spin bikes, exercise equipment, and other wellness activities. We believe a healthy body is at the core of a healthy mind, so whether it’s time for a walk, using the exercise equipment, or daily meditation, we make it easy.
3. Casual Office Attire
Ever dream of coming to work in your casual fitness attire? Well, that's how we roll at Health IQ! Be comfortable and let your fitness fashion shine!
4. Like-Minded Coworkers
At the end of the day, we are a business-minded insurance company and we use analytics to measure our success and drive our business. Coming to work and working hard however is much more fun when you are surrounded by like-minded people who are motivated by the same personal goals as you. Our employees are making friends that will last a lifetime.
5. Motivate and Compete
Many of our employees are current or former athletes who are competitive and like to win. They motivate each other to do their personal best every day, and together we win as a team and as a company!
6. Excellent benefits
We pay 100% of our employees' costs toward medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Are You Ready to Join The Movement?
Health IQ is the internet's fastest growing online Insurance Company in the US. In the last few years, we’ve gone from 0 to $24B in coverage, 0 to 230 employees, 0 to $139MM in venture capital raised. Why is our product selling so fast? We have a data advantage. Health IQ spent 6+ years gathering the science and the proprietary data from our popular Health IQ test (taken 10.2 million times) to convince insurance carriers to give lower rates on life insurance for vegans, marathoners, triathletes, well-controlled diabetics, yogis, Crossfitters, and more. These special rates are exclusive to us saving consumers thousands of dollars each and rewarding them for living a healthy lifestyle.
Hyper-growth means hyper opportunity for employees! While many companies hire managers externally or use a tenure system, we pride ourselves on our cultural value of meritocracy. This means that as we grow and new positions are created, we look to promote our top performers from within. Today over 80% of our managers are promoted from internal roles.
Health IQ believes that everyone can make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require an accommodation to complete the application or the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Director Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, Retention and Expansion
Director – Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, Retention & Expansion Remote, US We are looking for an experienced marketer and strategist that will deep-dive into how our customers use Talkdesk to create campaigns that systematically support customers in achieving maximum value...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Cancer Tumor Registrar
Center for Health AffairsFull time
Cancer Tumor Registrar Location Remote Job Code 253 # of openings 1 CHAMPS Oncology enhances cancer registry programs for the nation’s top hospitals and healthcare systems. Unlike traditional staffing companies, CHAMPS Oncology’s team of highly skilled certified tumor registrars and...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Director, Influencer Relations
Epicor Software CorporationFull time
Influencer Relations Director About Us: Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We...
Hiring from: Anywhere