Profit FactoryFull time
Virtual Assistant 20-25 hrs/week growing to 40 hrs/week
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Cheryl Hunter (https://cherylhunter.com/) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Please do not contact Cheryl Hunter directly.Profit Factory is a company that works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Cheryl Hunter helps people change the direction of their lives through her work as a coach, speaker, and bestselling author. She also provides expert commentary on the subject for news sources such as Dr. Oz, CNN, and PBS.
We’re looking for a confident, very tech savvy, virtual assistant for Cheryl to take ownership of this position and be a stakeholder in the outcomes. You’ll need to be someone who is inspired by her business, highly organized, experienced (at least 1-year executive assistant experience, preferably virtual), and is highly accountable with an attitude of “the buck stops here.”
You’ll be taking over our executive’s email inbox, content research, scheduling, working with the web designer (including uploading videos and audio tracks), and you’ll manage various elements of the podcast including scheduling, pre-interview screening, etc. You’ll also interface with and manage tasks of various interns and freelancers to make sure they’re delivering their tasks as expected and on time. You’ll need to be VERY tech-savvy as you’ll be working with several programs and apps.
The qualified team member is someone who:
- is an independent and imaginative self-starter who thinks quickly and proactively.
- needs minimal direction and has the self-confidence to make things happen.
- has exceptional communication and listening skills and can take impeccable notes.
- can create repeatable systems (and instruction manuals for those systems) and sets priorities easily.
- loves technology and apps, has worked with social media, CRMs and podcasts
- fun, good-hearted, loyal, kind, committed to making a difference in the world and finds great satisfaction in helping people lead better lives
- must be available to genuinely commit to the position for at least 3 years, although we hope you’ll stay longer!
You’ll need to be proficient with these tools:
- CRM such as Keap, Salesforce, Ontraport
- Some type of automated email marketing platform (Aweber, Hubspot)
- All social media platforms (including Facebook pages, groups, and ideally a basic knowledge of Facebook ads) for posting, scheduling, engagement, and administrative back end.
- Gmail and Google Drive
- Microsoft Suite (Powerpoint, Word)
Other details about the job
- In the beginning, be able to have a daily call to go through priorities.
- The position will begin at 20 hrs per week and is expected to expand to 40 hours/week based on growth.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $20/hr with the opportunity for an increase based on performance.
- This is a position for someone looking to become a long term member of the team
How to Apply:
- Email: email@example.com (Please do not contact Cheryl Hunter directly, doing so will eliminate your application from consideration. Thank you)
- In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state) and I’m interested in Cheryl Hunter’s position.”
- In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you, including your experience working in an entrepreneurial environment. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Your level of proficiency on a scale of 0-10 for these programs/tools: Facebook ads, email marketing platforms such as Aweber or Mailchimp, social media and podcasts. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Give us your best tip on how you manage a boss/entrepreneur to ensure that you’re meeting their needs. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working and why a new position interests you; and the hours that you’re available to work Monday – Friday. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number and include a link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one.
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.