Director, People Operations
Director, People Operations
- CAREERS – PEOPLE OPERATIONS
- FULL TIME
ModSquad has a network of 10,000+ moderators, customer support agents, community managers and social media managers in 70 countries and four operation centers working to engage online audiences of the world’s coolest brands. When you join ModSquad, you enter a community of the digital world’s most trusted brand representatives that foster a fun and flexible work culture. We are the Mods! As a member of the People Operations department you’ll provide leadership in compliance, compensation and benefits, systems, process management, and learning. You’ll report to the Vice President, People Operations and be an integral part of our leadership team. The company has operation centers in Austin, Costa Rica, Sacramento, and Northern Ireland; with business operations in London, New York and San Francisco. This position is remote and can be located anywhere in the United States, with preference given to those candidates that are near an operations center. Want a role that will challenge you to think differently, where you can really make a difference every day, and have some fun along the way? Then come and join us!
What you’ll do:
- Own and evolve People Ops processes, programs, systems, workflows, reporting and metrics
- Lead and own post-recruiting worker life-cycle activities such as systems onboarding, new contractor engagement contracts, comp & benefits, compliance / policy management, learning
- Ensure all of People Ops processes and activities are in compliance and kept up-to-date in line with current legislation, including management and maintenance of people data, and required compliance training
- Oversee HR systems management; Analyze HR systems processes and implement improvements to ensure efficient business processes
- Ensure security, quality, timeliness and proper use of people data and information
- Own the ticketing system and issue tracking and resolution for all HR systems
- Oversee HR reporting and data analytics
- Build Learning and Development with an eye towards “improving our workforce, improves our clients.”
- Oversee performance management processes and develop a framework that is usable for our unique and forward leaning culture
Who you are:
- We want to be trend setters in what we do, so should you!
- 15+ years of progressive People/HR Operations experience
- You are someone who is jazzed by data and more importantly, knows how to tell a story with people data
- You nerd out thinking about ways to build and enable a workforce through learning programs
- You are naturally curious and always look to improve workflow and process
- Experience with compliance, audit/validation of data sets from disparate systems, reporting and analysis to enable our purpose.
- Operational knowledge of domestic and international country/federal, state and local labor and employment laws
- Time in various People roles such as People Partnership, total reward & benefits, and organizational development
- Commitment to promoting exceptional people experiences
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.