Director, Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry Marketing
Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry Marketing
MARKETING | REMOTE
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We are looking for a smart, talented, and experienced Healthcare & Life Sciences industry marketing professional to kick start our industry marketing approach at Talkdesk. Are you inspired by doing disruptive marketing and speaking the language of your customers? Does creating killer product positioning and go to market strategy energize you? Does working with demand gen teams to create pipe and drive the bottom line excite you? If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
- Product positioning and messaging – Develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry.
- Define the GTM strategy, collaborating across the marketing organization and the Talkdesk community at large.
- Be the industry expert and work with the sales team to develop plays and GTM programs that help drive pipeline.
- Be the industry expert and present in relevant online events and executive events.
- Demand generation – Work with our internal demand gen teams to hone the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand.
- Work closely with the Analyst, Press Relations, content and social teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market.
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual
- Equivalent of 8+ years of product marketing or similar experience
- Demonstrated ability to manifest the Talkdesk offering to the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry with compelling positioning and messaging
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in business discussions
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred
- Previous experience in SaaS ideal
- Previous experience in Contact Center market ideal
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.