Staff Front End Engineer (Contractor - Remote)
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Contract
Experience level: Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Digital Media, Online Media, Video Streaming
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Private
Curious about the technologies powering some of the most visited websites in the world? Build products, ranking in top 35 in Alexa, serve 50 million users daily, operate 2,000 servers and 6 data centers.
Livejasmin.com has become outstanding and market leader in the live streaming industry.
Jasmin.com is the place where people can connect authentically.
Oranum.com is the pioneering innovator in the online spiritual world and has become the world’s biggest live spiritual site.
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
This is contract based, remote role.
With us, you will…
- Develop and maintaining Front-End applications, libraries, and tools
- Participate in the process of creating technical specifications
- Unit and Integration testing your code
- Mentore fellow developers
- Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions
- Work closely together with Back-End developers
What we expect from you…
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in HTML, CSS3 (flex, grid) and Preprocessors (SASS, LESS); Being able to use the Command Line for everyday actions.
- Familiar with Front-end build tools: Webpack, Gulp, Babel. Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development. Sense about how a good API work.
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher.
- Desired skills: Node.JS; using streaming technologies; understanding of ServiceWorkers, XP; Keen to use types (TypeScript, Flow); RDB, noSQL, GraphQL or Bigdata experience
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!