(Senior) Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) - REMOTE
GoStudent GmbHFull time reactjs redux websocket
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Education, Education Technology, eLearning
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: VC Funded
reactjs, redux, websocket
- Learning experience: Together with our development team, you conceptualize and implement new features that help students realize their full potential and free our tutors from annoying overhead.
- Clean Code: Produce clean and well-tested Frontend code, diagnose defects and provide effective solutions.
- Agile teams: Work alongside Product Managers, UX Designers, QA Engineers & our Backend team with colleagues from Sofia and Vienna.
- Internal processes: In order to make our processes even more effective, efficient and scalable, you develop tools and workflows that help us to be even better.
- Proactivity: You like to try out new things, have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen. Besides that, you are a self-organized and independently working person.
Who you are:
- You have min. 3 years of relevant professional experience in web development
- You bring a high level of experience with React & Redux in a productive environment, as well as a good knowledge of modern web technologies (websockets etc.)
- Experience with Backend (esp. NodeJs, Golang and ideally microservice architectures) is a plus
- You are a problem solver, finding solutions for everything
- You are curious and bring interest in modern web technologies and willingness for personal further education
- You have a solid understanding of the challenges of large-scale web applications (e.g. optimization on various end devices; awareness that a connection can be 100Mbit or 3G)
- Your eye for design and the ability to implement designs 1:1 sets you apart
- Your English is on a Working proficiency level
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Modern & developer-friendly TechStack (React, Redux, NodeJS, Golang)
- Opportunity to be creative and have a direct impact on the product
- Flexible working hours, fully remote or/and in our modern offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, London, Madrid, Milan or Athens
- Career paths and the opportunity for professional career development
- Team events on a regular basis, coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Apply now and join our team of 400+ employees, 3,000+ tutors and 10,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!