DevOps Engineering Expert
ClevertechFull time amazon-web-services kubernetes jenkins amazon-ecs mongodb-atlas
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead, Manager
Industry: Software Development
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Private
amazon-web-services, kubernetes, jenkins, amazon-ecs, mongodb-atlas
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
Your role as a DevOps Engineer at Clevertech will actively contribute to reliability and scalability. You will work alongside some of the best in a collaborative environment while focusing on your core skills. Be a master of your craft while being 100% remote and never have to worry about filling in timesheets.
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Senior-level experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, ELB)
- Strong background in Linux and Mongo Atlas administration
- Experience deploying Kubernetes in a production environment
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins or CircleCi
- Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Experience with requirement gathering and presentation to executives
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.