Full Stack Developer
FinoCompFull time java react-native kubernetes docker apache-kafka
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: DevOps, Full Stack Developer
Industry: Financial Services, Financial Technology
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Public
java, react-native, kubernetes, docker, apache-kafka
Full Stack Developer
- Work with the latest tech – Docker/Kubernetes, Kafka, Micronaut and more.
- Work from anywhere or join our office in NSW’s Illawarra.
- Get in early with a fast-growing WealthTech company.
The world of tech is changing fast – and you want to change with it. If you’re looking for somewhere you can play with leading-edge technology, challenge the status quo and make a global impact – it’s time to take a look at life at FinoComp.
Here’s an opportunity to get in early with a fast-growing software innovator making a global impact on the wealth management industry.
You’ll be working with a team of smart, proactive software specialists who thrive on working within a Scrum/Agile framework. A team who loves what they do and enjoy a fun, yet focused, environment where they’re empowered to do their best work.
As someone who lives and breathes software development, you get excited about working with the latest technology and finding creative, practical solutions. You thrive on continuous learning and can’t help but look for new and improved ways to do things. You’re self-directed and can step-up when needed, and also enjoy working as part of a productive team.
What you’ll be doing
- Participating in a Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment with other team members
- Working with the Product Owner and team to determine estimates for user stories
- Proactively identify issues and work with the rest of the team to resolve
- Proactively working with the rest of the team to determine the most effective way of completing the user stories
- Working on sprint tasks required to complete the user stories
- Proactively tackling issues that arise during sprints
- Software design, implementation, and unit testing
- Writing, developing, and executing automated acceptance tests
- Writing design and user documentation
- Communicating decisions clearly and concisely with associated reasoning
- Continually improving the software development methods used by proactively participating in communities of practice and sprint retrospectives
- Must be able to work within a defined architecture and determine when to escalate issues
- Be involved in technical decisions on all aspects of a software system
- Experience in Git, Java, SQL, Spring Boot, Linux, Docker/Kubernetes, React
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Skills in presenting complex technical information in a way that all of your stakeholders (peers, management, clients) will understand
- Ability to clearly and concisely document the technical details of your work
- Understanding of object-oriented software development techniques
- Experience in developing quality software with automated testing and continuous integration