Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor
The Hut GroupContract
Dutch Speaking Customer Consultant/Remote Work 6 mths Fixed Term
THG - Why work for us?
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking, we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. Over a decade of building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, across over 140 markets. We specialise in creating brilliant digital brand experiences with our unique end-to-end approach to ecommerce, our THG Ingenuity enables brands to grow at scale while driving unrivalled value and continuous performance.
Our culture celebrates original thinkers, tech pioneers and skilled technologists. Our global success relies on more than 7,000 people and the fusion of skills, talent and ambition they bring from all around the world. Be supported by our in-house THG Medical & Wellbeing teams to keep you at your best.
We want you to reach your potential and we’ll do everything we can to help you get there. We’ll give you the freedom to manage your own professional development as well as the tools, advice and support you need to succeed. As a global powerhouse, pushing limits, breaking boundaries and making an impact is the norm. At THG, you’ll be part of this and more.
International Customer Service Advisors at THG are expected to deliver a world class experience and exceed expectations. Developing & maintaining relationships with our customers is crucial to our success and expansion. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
As the first point of contact for globally recognised brands, you will use a range of communication methods to ensure all customer queries are dealt with professionally and efficiently.
The Customer journey is of upmost importance and ensuring customers have a positive experience is how they will remain loyal to the brands they trust.
Stand out from the crowd and submit your CV in written format or tag us through Instagram/Facebook to THG CX recruitment page – we can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Role & Requirements
- Resolving customer queries via Telephone and Email channels
- Working to department targets
- Maintaining a high level of quality on each call or contact
- Striving for first time resolution
- Building customer relationships
- Understanding customer needs and providing suitable resolutions
What we are looking for in you?
- Fluent level in both native language & English - spoken/ written
- Confident communicator
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Punctual/ reliable
- Calm and patient
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Experience in working in a fast-paced department
- Career & ongoing development opportunities
- Staff discounts on all THG brands
- Company Bonus entitlement
- Sales Commission bonus (role dependent)
Hours: 42.5 per week on shift rotations
Visa Status: Do you have Settled Status to work in the UK?
We don't offer Sponsorships for Customer Service Roles