Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Who we are:
Glofox is on a mission to build a healthier world. We are a venture backed product led SaaS company that is in hyper growth. Along with our ever-growing client base that spans over 60 countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry with digital solutions.
We are one team at Glofox consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We strive to be innovative thinkers and doers- always innovating with our customers in mind, our backbone, ensuring they can succeed & receive top class support!
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
What we need:
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our Enterprise customers are successful and growing using the Glofox product. You will become a trusted advisor to the customer, and responsible for onboarding, data migration, implementation, strategic support, and ongoing relationship management across your book of customers.
You will be responsible for identifying and closing potential up-sell opportunities with existing customers based on their needs. As the main point of contact for your Enterprise customers, you will have the opportunity to build strong, influential relationships with key customer stakeholders across all levels, and provide ongoing input on best practices, strategies, and recommended workflows to ensure success.
The successful candidate will get to work for one of Ireland's fastest-growing SaaS companies. We sell to a global market and this is a great opportunity to operate at an international level.
What you will do:
- Build trust and long-term relationships with all Glofox users within Enterprise customer organizations
- Manage and guide Enterprise onboarding and implementation including data migrations (in collaboration with migration team), training, and technical account setup
- Engage customers in business operations discovery during onboarding to ensure successful and strategic technical account setup, and work with technical teams to deliver customized accounts
- Work closely with Enterprise Sales, Global Strategic Project Manager, Key Account Manager, and other internal stakeholders to deliver success for Enterprise customers during onboarding and throughout the customer lifecycle
- Track and monitor customers’ account status and identify any areas of concern, and/or opportunities for growth; deliver consistent and meaningful business reviews to key customer stakeholders
- Work jointly with the customer to develop a success plan
- Harvest customer success stories and testimonials from customers capturing business outcomes
- Demonstrate product capability, functionality, and potential business outcomes
- Act as a direct point of contact for escalation of customer issues, identifying and triaging internal resources to help find a resolution
- Maintain customer and product usage intelligence using our CRM and customer engagement platforms.
- Preparation and delivery of feature requirements and feedback reports directly to the Product team.
- Any related ad-hoc or project tasks as required
What skills you will need:
- Ideally, 2 or more years’ experience working with Enterprise customers in a technical or Saas company
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills, with the ability to communicate clearly to customers with varying degrees of product knowledge via phone, email, webinar etc.
- Experience in fitness-related industries highly desirable however not required
- Excellent customer relationship and consultative sales skills
- Experience working with complex data sets including demographic, payment, and recurring membership data
- Strong, demonstrated understanding and experience in project management, software implementation, and Enterprise customer success practices
- Commercially astute with a general understanding of Saas metrics
- Strong communication skills with experience working with stakeholders of all levels
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to learn on the fly; take the initiative to help develop, refine, and better our processes
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively with remote and distributed teams
What you will get:
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.