Remote Crew LDAFull time php node.js java kotlin
About this job
Compensation: $36k - 48k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Backend Developer
php, node.js, java, kotlin
Compensation: 36k $ - 48k $
We’re hiring an experienced Backend Developer to work 100% remotely for a global payment-processing company.
We are a financial services company, providing payment processing technologies, software and services, and APIs for e-commerce and digital transacting.
Why Work With Us:
Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- We work from anywhere. You’ll be joining our remote team and work alongside colleagues all over the world.
- We’re a growing team with an exciting product. We’ve been growing organically for more than 10 years and have become one of the market leaders in our industry.
- We’ll trust you. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital in order for the company to meet its targets.
- We’ll help you grow. We will give training in order for you to achieve your career path goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Help us develop our financial platform.
- Develop new features for our product (integration with 3rd party providers, QR Code support, improve fraud detection tasks).
- Support and modernize existing web services to match latest industry standards.
- Deploy web services on cloud providers (AWS).
- Collaborate with our technical leaders to plan and execute a roadmap.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience in any backend language (PHP, Node.js, Java, Kotlin).
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills.
- Working knowledge of AWS Services (SQS, SNS, S3, Lambda, etc.).
- Experience working with SQL Databases.
This is a long-term, full-time role. We’re looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.