Presales Engineer (remote, m/f/d)
Data Virtuality GmbHFull time sql linux windows data-warehouse cloud
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Industry: Agile Software Development, Big Data, Business Intelligence
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: Private
sql, linux, windows, data-warehouse, cloud
Diversified, challenging, never boring!
SOLUTION HERO – From the beginning to the end of the sales process. You assist in the technical elements of RFPs. You create customized product demonstrations to articulate use cases and value to prospects. And finally, you will manage customer proofs-of-concept, ensuring customer goals are being reached with the purpose to inspire them as customers for our product.
TRAINER – You create training materials and provide remote and onsite training to our customers. You help to build a Data Virtuality community by documenting and sharing your knowledge with our customers as well as train your colleagues.
ENTERPRISE EXPERT -You lead the implementation of our software for enterprise customers. Your professional, clear and confident communication lets you communicate with enterprise customers on an equal level.
DEEP DIVER – You learn DataVirtuality’s product features, benefits, and applications at a deep level and stay up-to-date on product releases. And you are going one step further: By sharing product feedback you will contribute to our product development and make it better every day.
Smart. SQL-native. multi-talented.
...what you should bring from your professional side
- More than 3 years of experience in database design and writing complex SQL queries on different platforms using various SQL dialects
- Degree in computer science or a related field or 3+ years of professional experience in software development company instead
- Experience with Linux and Windows administration
- Ideally an in-depth understanding of common software technologies and principles (data warehousing, cloud computing, software deployment, ...)
- Preferably experience with BI tools like PowerBI, Tableau, Business Objects, Looker, Cognos, etc
Innovative. Ambitious. International
...what you should bring from your personal side.
- You live a customer-first attitude
- You have strong skills in presenting software to customers and partners in English. German is a big plus
- You bring the highest levels of motivation, reliability, and ambition to proactively support the growth of our company
- Your analytical and problem-solving skills make you the perfect candidate
- You already have a track record of success while working remotely, ideally with experiences in working for or with enterprises
- You have a high willingness to travel