Computer FuturesFull time unity c# objective-c swift java
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Role: Graphics/Game Developer, Mobile Developer
unity, c#, objective-c, swift, java
What will be your main challenges?
We're looking for talented individuals interested in supporting and helping our studios launch hit games to millions of people worldwide. You will be responsible for the day to day support of the games testing phase for our partner studios. You will also ensure the continuous improvement of our internal games testing platform from a user experience and technical standpoint.
- Provide daily Tech support to our partner studios (answer studio questions, create knowledge base content, troubleshoot ongoing issues)
- Improve the games testing platform for partner studios (anticipate future needs, automate processes, ensure API endpoints and other SDK related requirements are maintained, collaborate with tool developers)
- Create, curate and organize the Tech knowledge base articles and Tech support FAQs
What do we expect?
- A natural ability and desire to act as a support and enable customers to succeed
- Software/Tech engineering background, ie. 3 years experience minimum
- Mid to senior level expertise in Unity/C#
- Strong proficiency at troubleshooting Tech related issues
- A critical thinker and a problem solver with a keen eye for identifying problems in workflows and processes (and driving them to a resolution)
- An eagerness to develop new skills and explore new problem spaces on a daily basis (game development, marketing, legal)
- Business English
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a Tech Customer Support role (or similar) preferred
- Experience in designing user intuitive interfaces and flows (CRM implementation, ticketing system funnels, etc)
- Experience in web development
- Experience in native mobile languages (objective C, swift, java)
- Previous experience and exposure to the game production process (as part of a game dev studio or otherwise)
Computer Futures is part of the larger SThree K.K group
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit http://www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ http://www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018
Skills & requirements
We're looking for talented individuals interested in supporting and helping our studios launch hit games to millions of people worldwide.