Web Engineer (React.js) – Live Streaming
True LogicFull time
As a Web Engineer, you will be contributing to the client's web application and internal admin dashboards. You will work closely with product and other product-focused engineers to build their viewing and streaming platforms. You will build new features and interactions, integrating with the backend services and data analytics that improve their product.
- Design, build and maintain the client's web app, components, and libraries.
- Develop internal dashboards for the client administrators.
- Build great experiences for users on the client platform.
- Collaborate closely across marketing, product, design and content teams and bring an engineering POV to build features.
- You have 3+ years of engineering experience as a software engineer.
- You understand modern data architecture and design.
- Experience in React/Redux (experience with Redux-Saga is a plus).
- Experience writing in Typescript.
- Experience writing modular CSS with SCSS.
- Experience creating performant web animations.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Cypress or Selenium.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities