Self DecodeFull time django docker reactjs
About this job
Compensation: $48k - 86k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Bioinformatics, Computer Software, Digital Health
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: Private
django, docker, reactjs
We are looking for a seasoned DevOps Engineer with significant skills and experience. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, level of English proficiency and location.
- Not accepting North American applicants.
- Full time - we expect people to put in 40 hrs a week or more
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Salary: $25-$45/hr USD as a contractor - depending on skills, speed, experience, proficiency in our tech stack, location, English fluency, leadership abilities, work hustle & drive, personality, plusses listed, etc...
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities - people who can take on a leadership role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is an open minded person.
- Is an eager and quick learner.
- Is a PhD of Googling
- Can debug an issue anywhere: backend, frontend, platform.
- Can communicate efficiently.
- Can work independently when needed.
- Has clear thinking under pressure.
Must have professional experience in the following:
- Django OR Flask experience
- Docker: Dockerfiles + containers orchestration of choice (docker-compose, ECS, kubernetes)
- AWS OR Azure OR Google cloud
- Git: basic ops + history manipulation (rebase, interactive rebase, stashing, patches)
The Ideal Candidate also has solid understanding and usage experience of most of the following technologies while willing to learn the rest:
- Django Rest Framework
- mypy, typing
- Designing docker images
- Bash Shell
- Advanced history manipulation
- Basic DBA skills
- API Gateways
- Secrets Manager and Systems Manager
- Event Bus
- and more...
Extra tech and experience is a plus.