Product Manager - Scalability Team
United Kingdom, remote role.
The Scalabilty Product Manager will be focused on internal process improvements
BibliU is changing the future of the multi-billion dollar textbook industry by transforming the way students and universities engage with learning materials. We’re looking for driven, creative candidates with a background in consulting or high-growth tech businesses. You will have the opportunity to work in a startup environment, directly contributing to the success of the company, which recently raised $10M in Series A funding. If you’re looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career at a high growth company with a high level of autonomy, we would love to hear from you.
You will be part of a team that pushes boundaries to provide the most efficient learning experience for academic content worldwide. BibliU has partnered with over 150 universities worldwide and works with more than 1,000 publisher partners to ensure students are receiving the content they need on day one of class. We are a growing team with over 50 full time employees based all around the globe.
The Scalability Team:
- The role of the scalability product team is to ensure that BibliU provides its customers and suppliers with an industry-leading experience throughout our continuing rapid growth. The team works closely with stakeholders across the company to deeply understand their processes and develop tooling that increases efficiency.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand their workflows and processes and how they impact our customer / supplier experience.
- Drive our vision and collaborate with the team and stakeholders to build short-, mid- and long-term roadmaps, KPIs and other relevant metrics
- Clearly communicate your work, progress and vision to stakeholders - tailoring communication as appropriate to ensure relevance to the audience.
- Build positive relationships and alignment with all teams across our organisation, collaborating with them to align plans, unblock development, and deliver meaningful outcomes on time.
- Own high impact systems and tooling that empower internal teams to deliver a better customer / supplier experience.
- Leverage cross-functional relationships to influence the development and adoption of new processes/technologies to make a significant impact across the company
- 2-3 years working on Product for a SaaS company OR working on a strategy/operations role for a startup/scale-up
- You have a track record of mapping out complex processes, identifying bottlenecks and delivering significant improvements.
- You have a track record of successfully managing multiple stakeholders and building alignment across teams.
- You are exceptional at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different ways depending on the context.
- You are structured, and can sort through ambiguity to enable those around you to maintain focus on the right things at the right time
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You know how to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization to learn, inform and collaborate
- You are comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced work environment
- You are metrics and data driven
- You’re excited by what we’re working towards
Why work for BibliU?
Our benefits are all aimed at supporting a healthy work-life balance and cultivating a company culture where you can bring your whole, human self to work. We offer a Competitive Salary & Bonus, Generous Paid Time Off (43 days including public holidays per year), Equity, Flexible Hours, Remote and Work From Home, Birthday Off, Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, and more. Our values include straight talking, pushing boundaries and delighting customers. We are a remote first and family first company, and the majority of our team are distributed across the US and the UK.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds, experiences and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and BibliU is committed to building an inclusive and supportive workplace where everyone can do rewarding work.