SpotMeFull time na
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Industry: Enterprise Software, SaaS, Virtual Events
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
At SpotMe, we build an engagement platform for online events. With over 2 million users and 300+ customers like L’Oréal, SAP, and Pfizer, G2 says we are one of the leaders in the space.
This is a new and exciting time. Virtual is the way people work, meet, and interact. With SpotMe Anywhere, we are not following trends, we are shaping them.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team of professionals from 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that stayed positive and quickly adapted to the new world. In 8 weeks, we shipped a new product and we have been experiencing a 15x demand since our launch.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be based in Bulgaria but will be responsible for finding the best talents for our EMEA and US teams.
You will be the first point of contact for new candidates in the hiring process, playing a critical role in identifying great candidates, telling the SpotMe story, and ultimately turning great candidates into great employees.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand and prioritize the hiring needs for each of our departments (Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations).
- Find qualified talents for our open roles via sourcing, job posts, referrals, and agencies.
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open role.
- Advise and coach the hiring manager through the process till decision making.
- Manage the external recruiters/headhunters in the US and EMEA.
- Leverage Greenhouse (ATS) to manage the candidates and the communication.
- Ensure candidates have an excellent interview experience - regardless of outcome
Requirements & Skills:
- 3+ years еxperience in full-lifecycle recruiting either in-house or in a staffing agency
- Experience in international recruitment is an advantage
- Previous experience in technical recruitment is an advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
If working with our team in shaping the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for then let us get to know you by submitting your resume. You will be free to decide when you want to work from home, and when you come to the office. In fact, you can work from anywhere you want in Bulgaria.