Sr. Customer Success Manager (FR)
Urbantz is growing. Our team is on the hunt for a dynamic, high-performing and experienced Customer Success Manager to focus on our french clients.
We're offering not just a place of work, but a culture:
- Our mission is to make last mile logistics more sustainable by improving our customers' operational efficiency.
- We operate in one of the most fast growing markets, offering a SaaS solution to retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses.
- We have been growing fast in the past 5 years. Lately, Seedtable has featured us as one of Brussels' startups to watch in 2020.
- We're a team of international people who believe in the power of team-work and make things happen.
- We encourage initiative, ownership and creativity in tackling challenges.
Your journey at URBANTZ
As a Customer Success Manager, you are the link between our customers and the product. You will:
- Work with a wide variety of clients, from SME's and start-ups to big international companies.
- Analyse and understand customer needs and translate them into the best possible URBANTZ solution.
- Respect project deadlines and keep track in order to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and engage with them from the onboarding until the go-live.
- Test the new features of the product in order to validate them.
- Work closely with our sales and product team to ensure the best customer journey.
- Help our clients get the most out of our tool by providing trainings, workshops, demos, support, ...
You are a proactive person with both commercial and analytical skills. You also:
- Speak excellent, (near-) native level of French. Fluent level of English. Any other language is an advantage;
- Have a Master/Bachelor with up to maximum 5 years of working experience in a similar function;
- Are willing to invest in your knowledge of business and technical matters;
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and are comfortable speaking to stakeholders at different levels – from warehouse managers to CEOs;
- Are flexible & self-structured;
- Are as excited about technology as we are;
An experience in a similar position, in supply chain or in an IT environment is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world, of last mile logistics.
- A competitive compensation package with an uncapped sales commission.
- You can make a huge impact, and grow with the company.
Our office is in Brussels
If you desire to work to change the future of cities, then this is your chance: don't hesitate and apply now!