Customer Support Director
SpotMeFull time saas jira intercom crm
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Manager
Industry: Enterprise Software, SaaS, Virtual Events
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
saas, jira, intercom, crm
At SpotMe, we build an engagement platform for online events. With over 2 million users and 300+ customers like L’Oréal, SAP, and Pfizer, G2 says we are one of the leaders in the space.
This is a new and exciting time. Virtual is the way people work, meet, and interact. With SpotMe Anywhere, we are not following trends, we are shaping them.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team of professionals from 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that stayed positive and quickly adapted to the new world. In 8 weeks, we shipped a new product and we have been experiencing a 15x demand since our launch.
Your mission as Customer Support Director will be to lead and grow our Customer Support team ensuring the best-in-class customer experience for our digital experience and virtual events SaaS platform.
Our Customer Support Team is located in the USA and Bulgaria operating in a follow the sun 24/7 model.
You will report to the Head of Operations.
- Grow, manage, and maintain a high-performing team of Customer Support Specialists (CSS) through effective hiring, leadership, and coaching.
- Ensure best-in-class 24/7 support and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the customer support requests are treated accord to the SLAs and escalated accordingly to the Product & Engineering team when necessary.
- Build a strong trusting relationship with Product & Engineering as well as other teams.
- Manage the performance and professional growth of team members.
- Step in to deal with difficult and important issues that affect customers.
You will be required to work flexible work hours, organize as you see fit but being available at least 3 hours per day when the US and Europe shifts overlap.
You will be responsible for urgent critical issue escalation coordination between 8 am to 11 pm CET, Monday - Sunday (at the moment the critical issue escalations are less than 2 per month).
Experience, Skills & Competencies Ideally Required:
- 5+ years experience managing, leading, and developing a team to support an Enterprise SaaS platform.
- Located within 100 km distance of our offices in Europe (Lausanne and Sofia)
- Previous experience in leading teams located in different time zones is an advantage.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Tech-savviness and interest in next-generation customer experience technology and products.
- Expert in using incident management platforms (Jira), CRM systems, and web chat solutions (Intercom).
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully coach, lead and develop a team.
- Proven effectiveness with difficult customer situations and expectation management.
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced high-energy environment.
If working with our team in shaping the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for then let us get to know you by submitting your resume. You will be free to decide when you want to work from home, and when you come to the office.