Chief Product Officer, £10M t/o SME SaaS, immediate start, 100% remote
Quality Compliance SystemsFull time saas
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Manager
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer (CPO) to join the highly focused strategic leadership team at Quality Compliance Systems (QCS). QCS is a £10M turnover SME and a leading saas delivering compliance tools, knowledge and value to the care sector.
As CPO you will take ownership of all product leadership responsibilities. You will build, manage and define world-class product initiatives. In addition, you will be interfacing across the organisation coordinating your needs and theirs to ensure efficient execution of business goals.
The QCS CPO will:
• Oversee product organisation decisions from top to bottom
• Own creation of processes for the concept, ideation, introduction, measuring and iteration for effective product roadmaps
• Deliver products that serve customer needs and behaviours
• Work closely with marketing to ensure world-class product offerings
• Develop external relationships to champion and evangelise the company and its products
• Deliver short and long term resource planning and cost analysis, goals and milestones
• 8+ years of experience, including strong executive, product experience
• Experience in scaling teams and strategies for high growth
• Prior product leadership experience from a saas or paas
• Be a validated self-starter with strong-problem solving skills, deeply organised with unfailing attention to detail
• Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs and staying multiple steps ahead of them
• Lead with rapid product concept and ideation, identifying roadblocks and resolving with invention, innovation, and empathy
• Thoughtful product acumen with superb written, presentation and verbal communication skills
More about us:
We are proud of our QCS culture. A set of values that are shared by everyone in the company. These values are what got us to where we are, from a £30k a year business, into a business that supports thousands of Care providers across the UK. They are also the values that will help us achieve our long-term goal of helping 3 million people a day enjoy a better quality of life.
We believe everything we do should revolve around these core values:
Do the Right Thing - Make it Better - Play for the Team - Get it Done
This is a permanent Everyday Flex opportunity, requiring you to be based in the UK but just where is your choice. We are based in the South East of England, but our team members work remotely from far north in the Scottish Isles, south to the Isle of Wight and west to Cornwall.
Benefits include a competitive salary, Everyday Flex, 29+ days annual leave, pension and private health.