We are looking for a Recovery Coaches to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting members through our programs by facilitating support group calls, moderating our online community, providing 1:1 coaching, and writing affirmations. Recovery Coaches are the face of Tempest and are at the heart of what we do. This position is full-time and remote-friendly!
The Recovery Coach will:
- Report to a Care Team Manager
- Facilitate virtual Support Groups for Tempest members
- Provide 1:1 coaching for Tempest members (approximately 30-35 sessions per week)
- Work to convert non-members into membership
- Moderate our online community groups
- Write affirmations and support the community with inspirational messaging
- Completion of the Pathways program or 6 months experience working as a recovery coach or peer specialist role
- Have knowledge of our program and experience with the Tempest method
- Knowledgeable about addiction & recovery
- Are able to set goals & use motivational frameworks
- 18 days PTO
- 12 holidays including Juneteenth and "Fall-Food-Weekend (our inclusive version of Thanksgiving)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for employees, dependents, and spouses
- Free access to One Medical through Justworks
- Healthcare and Dependent care FSAs
- $75 monthly wellness stipend
- No meeting Fridays
- A code of conduct with reporting structure
Working at Tempest
Tempest is a female-founded, digital recovery platform that works. Our mission as a modern alternative to traditional alcohol misuse treatment is to put people at the center of their recovery. We proudly serve a unique base of members who are largely ignored by the wellness and recovery industries. Our approach is empowering, holistic, and a fraction of the cost of traditional treatment.
Our empathetic approach to our members mirrors how we work together as a team. We’re a group of passionate and committed folks who believe in authenticity, support, and joy. Our employees are for each other - we put the team above all else.
Tempest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.