Fleet Sales Administrator
We are Zego, a global insurtech scale-up providing cover that creates possibilities.
In an ever-changing world, insurance is struggling to keep up. Through the power of emerging technologies, we are creating fairer products designed for the 21st century.
In 2019, we closed our series B funding round, raising $42M from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth into new territories and the expansion of our product portfolio. Also, we were listed in the Fintech 50 and placed number 7 in the Startups 100. More recently, we were accepted into the Tech Nation Future 50 2020 cohort - solidifying our place as one of the UK’s most exciting and influential tech companies.
Overview of Team
Zego continues to rapidly scale and the B2B Fleet team is at the forefront of that growth. Our sales team is at the forefront of all of our customer and external partner engagements. They seek to understand customer requirements to then help position our product and service capabilities to meet customer needs.
Purpose of Role
In this role you will work alongside the Sales, Operations and Account Management functions in the B2B team, supporting the team in qualifying, quoting, on-boarding and servicing our prospects, customers and partners at Zego and adapting new processes and efficiencies into our workflows. You’ll often be asked to problem solve, work to tight deadlines, and pay careful attention to detail in order to successfully execute your role.
What you will be working on
- You will work cross-functionally on the core administrative activities that support the team, such as:
- Logging email submissions into our CRM
- Executing your tasks in the lead to live process accurately and efficiently
- Pulling data from multiple sources into quoting/proposal tools
- Sorting and organising data for cleaner reports/uploads
- You will work with Salesforce, the Google Suite and our fleet portal to process, input and maintain data quality and completeness
- You will balance frequent and regular tasks with ad hoc requests and ad hoc projects to support system enhancements, data uploads and more
- You will succinctly and clearly communicate with internal stakeholders around data inconsistencies, bottlenecks in workflow and opportunities for increased efficiency
What you will need to be successful
- You have experience with data entry or have worked in detail-oriented roles
- Salesforce/CRM and Google Suite experience is a plus
- You follow detailed processes and manage your time strategically
- You are a confident communicator - both written and verbal
- You can seamlessly juggle multiple deliverables
- You adapt quickly to changing processes and pick up new tasks quickly
- You are comfortable working remotely in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- You are proactive, with an eye on speed and efficiency
- You embrace Zegos core values
What it's like to work @ Zego :
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays an essential role in our journey. We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of our ongoing training programmes or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other's differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.