Agile Project Manager
Passio Inc.Full time project-management agile git scrum
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Role: Product Manager
Industry: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Machine Learning
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: Private
project-management, agile, git, scrum
Excited about the future of AI and AR? Want to build tools that will positively impact lives of millions people around the world? Read on!
At Passio we are creating a pioneering edge-ai platform that transforms existing applications and products by adding a wide range of AI capabilities. Take a look at the capabilities of our Nutrition-AI platform and imagine the opportunities it represents: https://youtu.be/XvcHc8Ua5ww
We are growing our distributed team and are looking for a talented Software Development Project Manager who will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing multiple software development and business development projects inside of a rapidly growing AI company.
You will work closely with Passio's CEO, COO and our engineering directors and will be responsible for coordinating and managing a range of internal and customer-facing projects and will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timelines and milestones.
- Monitor project deliverables.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress.
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them.
- Create and maintain dashboards, progress charts, Git Issues, timelines and other materials required to keep projects on track.
- Establish best practices of agile development and help defining the culture of rapid iteration, experimentation, accountability and relentless focus on building world-changing products for our customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Experience with Git is a must.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum.
- Established portfolio of PM tools and multi-year experience of using those tools.
- Experience with Atlassian products is a plus, but not required.
- You want to excel in a rapidly growing and highly ambitious startup environment.
- You have effective interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills to work successfully in a distributed team environment.
- You want to see the results of your work impacting lives of over a billion people.