Software Engineer full-stack .NET - Workflow Team
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Full Stack Developer
- Developing cutting edge web-based applications with emphasis on customer ease of use, performance, and scalability.
- Proven ability to develop solutions using the Microsoft .NET technology stack. Experience with deploying to Cloud services, Automated Testing and Continuous Integration is a plus.
- Participate in the software development process as defined by the Agile Scrum process. This includes participating in the requirements gathering process. Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Work with project team and internal customers to establish and understand requirements.
- Team member role in on-time, high quality delivery of products through the entire application lifecycle.
- At least 2 years experience developing web-based software applications.
- Passion for software development – enthusiasm for new technologies and their potential to make an impact.
- A bias to action – a willingness to “jump right in” with an emphasis on producing results.
- Highly collaborative – an affinity for solving complex problems through dialog with team members.
- Curiosity – always seeking the “why’s” and “how’s” in the interest of continuous learning and the mastery of a craft.
- Innovation – the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better ways of doing things to achieve business value.
- Comfortable with ambiguity – can begin to explore and solve complex problems even when the problem and solution are not always well defined.
- Good spoken and written English (B1+)
What we offer:
- A greenfield project – opportunity to learn and use the best technologies and products
- Gain additional experience in building a scalable distributed platform-agnostic product
- Work with AI/ML technologies
- Team of great professionals
- Competitive salary with annual indexation according to region inflation
- Medical insurance for employees and their families
- Sport support (swimming pool, gym)
- English classes