Senior iOS Developer
SORAMITSUFull time swift
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Mobile Developer
Industry: Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Financial Technology
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer for SORAMITSU company projects.
We choose the tech we use, we have our own blockchain framework and we create decentralized mobile products — developing mobile client apps ourselves. Among our projects are local payment systems on blockchain for universities and for whole national banks. Moreover — we have projects on decentralized governments and economies.
We love technology and believe in open-source (check out https://github.com/soramitsu). Want to join us?
Knowledge of Swift, and experience Objective C would be an advantage;
Experience working with MVC/MVVM/VIPER/MVP;
Multithreading: NSOperation & GCD;
UI/UX: UIKit using XIBs, as well as Autolayout and code-based layout;
Persistent Storage: Native Core Data framework;
Experience with networking frameworks and wrappers of NSURLSession with NSOperation for the chain requests;
- Experience with REST API, WebSockets, JSON RPC
Experience with git flow, Cocoapods;
Background in Computer Science (algorithms, data structures, etc)
Would be great if you have:
- Experience in developing apps for blockchain
- Knowledge of decentralized systems
- Background in Software Engineering (education/ experience in the field)
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Significant attention to details
- Maintain a positive attitude while giving and receiving constructive criticism to make improvements and take appropriate corrective actions;
- Honesty and ethic;
- Be open to changes (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the work place;
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.