CASPERLABS, AG, is building the next big thing in blockchain technology, Casper - A blockchain platform for builders, that is purpose-built to scale opportunity for everyone, forever. Casper can accommodate private, public, and hybrid network solutions, ensuring an optimized set of solutions for businesses, institutions, and individual application teams. Casper is powered by the Highway Protocol, a “correct-by-construction” specification that ensures security, functionality, and liveness through PoS. Casper is currently in its final incentivized testnet phase and will launch mainnet in March 2021.
CasperLabs is building a Pro-Services team to facilitate the adoption of Casper blockchain within enterprises by building real-world applications for them. The Pro-Services team is responsible for working with CasperLabs many enterprise clients to solve their real-world business challenges by designing and implementing solutions leveraging Casper blockchain technology and integrating with other enterprise applications to provide a comprehensive solution.
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join the CasperLabs Pro-Services team. In this position, you will assist in the growth of the adoption of Casper's leading blockchain technology across Enterprise Partnerships, DeFi, Capital Markets, and Exchanges by project managing the development of unique solutions. You will work directly with global enterprises, partners, and exchanges on projects looking to adopt, partner with, or build on the Casper Network; integrating it with different technologies and other enterprise applications.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties, contractors, and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Work with Product teams to understand features roadmap and also share knowledge, feedback from these engagements to the product and marketing teams. Create feature requests for new functionalities based on this feedback.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Technical acumen, ability to share customer feedback to product and marketing.
- Experience of managing high visibility cross-functional projects and working with diverse teams like engineering and marketing.
- Experience in the blockchain domain is a plus.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus