- Location: Virtual – United States
- Job Type: PERMANENT
- Job Time: FULLTIME
SALIDO – REMOTE
SALIDO is the single platform Restaurant OS that unifies restaurant operations under one login for single and multi-unit operators, taking an enterprise level approach to streamlining operations. SALIDO was created with the best interest of restaurant operators in mind.
The Financial Analyst with SALIDO will be responsible for all billing and client residuals calculations, as well as assisting with reporting and providing finance-related client and customer support. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the restaurant industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Calculate monthly fees, and partner revenue share.
- Create billing invoices and statements, and communicate to clients.
- Balance, process, and report returned checks on a daily basis.
- Assist in creating miscellaneous financial related reports and analytics.
- Research and respond to all finance related client inquiries.
- Balance using Quickbooks.
- Balance, process, report, and audit chargebacks.
- Manage daily ACH rejects and other payment exceptions.
- Monitor daily settlement activities and enforce appropriate controls to ensure all activities are accurate.
- Maintain documentation for audit purposes, and audit invoices for AP.
- Communicate with Client Services team regarding discrepancies, and settlement updates.
- Review requested account closures for EFT / Administrative account fees and document potential adjustments.
- Communicate with external vendors related to wires, checks, collections issues, and general accounting issues.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects in support of the department as assigned.
What we need from you:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum of one year performing data analysis and research.
- Minimum of one year managing payment exceptions and processing controls.
- Minimum of one year working in an accounting/finance environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
How to be an all star:
- Masters Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA license
- Experience in the Restaurant Industry