Head of Customer Experience
Head of Customer Experience
- Remote Anywhere
We’re Polly, an engagement app that captures instant response on Slack and Microsoft Teams and helps you make data-driven decisions instantly. We are a remotely-based, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
Every moment at an early-stage startup counts. At Polly, we look for team members who are ambitious and curious, who operate with intention and passion. We are looking for an energetic, engaging, and experienced leader to create and execute a strategic customer facing program. This person is expected to provide additional strategic and operational leadership for our customer facing programs to deliver happiness and create a best-in-class support experience.
You are a demonstrated leader in Customer Experience with deep experience running large scale support, creating programs and operationalizing complex work streams. You are customer-obsessed, have high technical and business acumen, and a product mindset. You have experience building and leading teams, balancing day-to-day operations, while also identifying innovative ways to drive change. You will be responsible for leading & driving customer experience agenda at Polly and will engage with key customers and promote a new way to organize and scale the journey for the customer.
- Create a business plan, operational methodology, and customer engagement process for support in collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, and other cross-functional teams.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Success teams to define and implement personalized, seamless customer journeys.
- Continuously optimize customer support strategies that drive ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) and committed revenue growth.
- Create successful conditions for customer’s growth and expansion through value driven support delivery.
- Implement reporting dashboards on high-value customer support performance and metrics.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create a successful feedback loop between front-line customer support and product development, ensuring the voice of the customer is central to the product creation process.
- Create and execute a world-class self-serve help center to drive customer engagement and retention. Scope of the self-serve channel to include AI driven automations, deflection strategy etc
- Scale the experience team through engagement, recruitment, training, and development.
- Lead and standardize common service delivery tools and infrastructure.
- Work with supporting a wide range of customers and partners, ranging from small to the mid enterprises in the world.
- Responsible for optimizing customer interactions across all channels with a vision to deliver happiness to our customers and seeing them gain value from every interaction with Polly.
- Develop & implement actioning towards customer pain points through experience metrics like NPS, CSAT, CES etc.
- Continuous data driven experimentation to identify what creates what for the customer & why. This would also include usability testing of new features
- You have 8+ years of driving customer excellence in a SaaS or similar company, including early stage startup experience where you’ve had to be a builder and creator of the beginning stages of creating the customer journey.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of SaaS business models, technical support, and customer experience
- You are comfortable being hands-on, detail-orientated, and shifting between the tactical and strategic actions with effective executive and team communication skills and techniques
- You have experience at scale and have built / recruited teams and managed through various stages of growth.
- You index high on empathy and constantly view things through the lens of the customer.
- Operates with a data-driven mindset; experience with creating dashboards, metrics and KPIs to drive key performance outcomes with a continuous improvement mindset
- Input in designing, implementing, and improving new services capabilities, including go-to-market pricing and enablement.
- Excellent track record leading, mentoring and cultivating teams.
- Must be an inspirational communicator and motivator.
- Experience with driving programs, transformative change, and a customer-first culture throughout an organization
- You will be an advocate for Polly’s customers internally and externally. You will be on front-facing or on stage. You need to inspire, influence and push the business forward.
- Ability to lead a multi-dimensional team.
- You are proactive, driven, problem solver and understand how urgency translates to an early-stage startup culture.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!