Who we are
TravelTime are a VC-backed B2B technology company and creators of the TravelTime API which allows users to search and analyse location data by travel time, instead of distance The breadth of use cases for TravelTime is enormous, but they can roughly be broken down into two categories:
- SEARCH – these clients use TravelTime to sort and rank results by travel time when a user searches on their website (think property sites, job sites, hotel booking sites, dating apps etc). We are fundamentally changing how location search works, and already having a massive impact on our clients’ conversions.
- ANALYTICS – these clients use TravelTime to beef up the capabilities of their internal analytics and business intelligence teams (think access to public services, office relocations, sales territories, and much more). Up to 80% of business intelligence data has a geographic element, and we help our clients make better decisions with this data.
We have 35 employees in the UK, Lithuania, Netherlands and Poland and we process over a billion requests per month for over 100 clients globally. We recently raised over £3 million in investment and now we’re looking to significantly expand our team.
Where we are travelling
Over the past 12 months TravelTime have built a number of integrations into other third-party technologies (ArcGIS, QGIS, and Alteryx) that allow our clients to use the power of TravelTime analytics right where they need it. We have also engaged with world leading technology partners, giving us a healthy sales forecast and user base for 2021.
Who you are
You are a smart, visually minded leader who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can pick things up quickly. You can hit the ground running and be comfortable to take creative direction of the TravelTime brand, to visually depict what we do as a business, ensuring a smooth user experience.
You will have experience of:
- Digital and Graphic Design, using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch.
- Managing a team of designers.
- Digital prototyping, such as Invision / FigmaD.
- Building and directing a commercial brand.
- Owning core brand identity and creation of assets.
- Executing marketing projects from conception to production, including digital and print collateral.
- Generating ideas to convey business concepts and advertise product and services.
- Proactively managing your work streams to push ideas and projects forward.
- Communicating skills to challenge, debate and refine ideas.
It's a bonus if:
- You have worked as a Design lead role in a SaaS B2B organisation.
- You have worked in an organisation using design to communicate an intangible product.
- You have experience of API.
- You have experience working in SME’s or Start-ups.
The TravelTime Culture - where work/life balance gets more than lip-service.
- Flexitime - At TravelTime we strive to be an organisation who empower employees to be judged by their output, not their hours. We set and measure objectives, both individual and team based, which we believe creates better output than working to rigid leave patterns.
- People First - At TravelTime we focus on the People Agenda and are proud that our colleagues and managers support our staff to be the best that they can be with structured CPD’s and training budgets with Friday afternoons dedicated to personal development projects.
Other TravelTime benefits:
- Share options.
- Gym membership/Self improvement budget.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Weekly wellbeing programme.
- Learning and development platform licences.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday, on us!
- Opportunity to work remotely with laptop and personal office equipment provided.
- We still have offices available, for staff who prefer to work away from home.
- Company-sponsored lunches, away days and celebrations with team gatherings in our Kaunas (Lithuania) office up to 3 times a year.
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial work environment – we aren’t afraid of hard work, and we are passionate about what we do.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our talented team, we would love to hear from you. Applications should include a CV, covering letter and portfolio of works to: [email protected]
Direct applications only, no agencies please.