Group Product Manager, Growth
As a senior leader in the Growth organization, you will lead a growth product team responsible for inflecting Dropbox growth in a pivotal time as the company expands beyond its $1.9B core sync share business into faster growing digital organization and collaboration products.
You will own a key piece of the company’s long-term strategy and roadmap for new growth directions that introduce Dropbox to small businesses, creators, and consumers. You will flex your player-coach abilities managing product managers while you execute more complex strategies with engineers, designers, analysts and marketers in a fast-paced environment. The role requires a mix of analytical horsepower, steadfast execution, and well-honed user judgment. You will be responsible for delivering best in class experiences to acquire new users and convert them into loyal paying subscribers, driving both outstanding user experiences and Dropbox business goals. You will learn to think holistically about a portfolio of products and the business deeply to set the right long-term direction for your team of PMs and cross-functional partners.
- You will drive a critical company-level growth product vision, strategy, and roadmap that delivers step function change in how businesses, creators, and consumers discover, try, and buy Dropbox products with high quality, self-serve product experiences.
- You will engage and cultivate relationships with product and platform partners to influence shared cross-team directions and handle risks or trade-offs. Communicate clearly and crisply with leadership partners and drive alignment across multiple teams and organizations through formal operational processes and in scrappy ways.
- You will define, understand, and improve key growth funnels, viral flywheels, and metrics. You’ll own complex features and experiments end-to-end, including defining product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- You will manage and develop all-star PMs while executing 1-2 complex, advanced strategies.
- 5+ years of experience delivering highly successful and innovative software products.
- 2+ years of experience managing product managers. Additional engineering or technical experience a plus!
- Experience in iterative product development culture is a must. Ideally experience in high-usage UI, back-end processing, reporting and analytics, and machine learning. Full stack software delivery experience a plus!
- Experience shipping creative and highly successful self-serve products in B2B or consumer tech; involved in end-to-end product process from conceptualizing, building, shipping and scaling products on web, desktop, or mobile clients.
- Deeply understand how your products work and how to measure short- and long-term success. You know every step of the user funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests.
- Build a portfolio of experiments and multi-cycle strategy. You are as comfortable white boarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow.
- Build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions. You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Passionate about metrics and data, collaborative tools and workflow products, storage and security, and creator or influencer space (nice to have)