(Senior) Customer Experience Specialist
We're TeeTurtle, a bustling eCommerce/consumer products company that creates nerdy toys, games, apparel, and accessories. We are looking for a tenacious Senior Customer Experience Specialist to provide exceptional customer service through all written channels (Zendesk, social media, Kickstarter) while also identifying training opportunities, process improvements, and new programs that will ensure our customers have a consistently positive experience shopping with us.
The ideal candidate is passionate about customer experience, highly empathetic, and understands the power of the written word. They will use their empathy to examine our customers' questions and frustrations, and unpack them into actionable improvements for our team. Their attention to detail and immaculate communication skills will ensure that our customers are given quick and clear solutions to their inquiries, but will also allow them to effectively advocate on behalf of those customers. The ideal candidate also thrives in a fast-paced environment and knows how to balance getting the job done with maintaining a pleasant demeanor that is in-line with our brand’s tone and image.
- Answer TeeTurtle customer service messages in a timely manner to appropriately assist each customer, leave a positive impression of the brand, and improve customer retention;
- Promote a customer-centric attitude throughout TeeTurtle so that we can proactively address and prevent issues that might negatively impact customers - ie. always advocate!
- Handle escalated and complex tickets to ensure even the most challenging issues have a proper resolution that maximizes customer satisfaction
- Write copy for large-scale communications with customers to provide informative and engaging updates that are genuine in tone;
- Own the maintenance and improvements of our ticket templates to ensure that agents have the information they need to clearly and effectively explain complex issues to our customers;
- Respond to customer inquiries and comments on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other channels (ads, customer reviews, Kickstarter, etc.) to provide a positive, friendly, and engaging customer experience;
- Participate in training to improve critical skills such as typing speed, grammar, writing style, and problem-solving;
- Work with our warehouse teams to ensure all exchanges and returns are processed quickly and correctly, to ensure a seamless customer; experience;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- 3+ years of Customer Service experience, ideally in E-Commerce
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written communication skills (a cover letter is required for consideration)
- Experience with Zendesk or comparable CRM (Salesforce, Help Scout, Kustomer)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively to support strong customer service
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and eligibility to receive an annual performance-based bonus
- Generous unlimited PTO policy to provide you flexibility and work-life balance
- 401(k) with a company match
- $0 monthly health insurance premium and flexible health plan options to fit your needs
- 75% employee discount on TeeTurtle.com and UnstableGames.com
- Access to LinkedIn Learning training courses and an educational reimbursement policy
- A creative and fast-paced work environment
- A culture of integrity, compassion, and curiosity