Trofholz TechnologiesFull time
- Security and Communication Systems
- Remote, United States
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career within a great company. Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is searching for a positive and team-oriented professional with a desire to learn and increase capabilities.
Trofholz is searching for a Part-Time Project Administrator. We are looking for an experienced, proactive Project Administrator to work collaboratively with our internal teams as well as our cooperative partners on specific long-term projects. In this role, you will oversee tasks delegated to you by a project coordinator or project leadership, coordinate with all necessary partners and vendors, ensuring the project is moving forward without delays and within budget. As a Project Administrator, you will be organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks while working independently and within a team setting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with assigned project teams on all assigned projects to satisfy administrative requirements
- Supports and assists Project Coordinators in preparing and maintaining the monthly financial status reports. Keeps abreast of project budget status and provides reports to team members as required
- Assists Project Coordinators in preparation of budgets, project plans, meeting minutes, reports, proposals, and other required project documentation
- Prepares P.O. requests for sub-consultants
- Prepares QC report and assembles QC documentation
- Assists with the set up and maintenance of Project Schedules on all assigned projects
- Schedules and coordinates all team meetings and site visits. Attends meetings and records minutes when required
- Sets up and maintains project logs
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook with strong knowledge in PowerPoint and Adobe
- Must have good human relations skills, including the ability to effectively direct and relate to other people positively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills require
- Must have a willingness to learn and be a team player
- Ability to multi-task, work with a team and follow procedures
- Ability to read, write and speak English
About the Company
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, Integrity and Team” adage known as the “QCCI Team Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in our success. These core values have enabled Trofholz to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- Medical plan with national network and HSA option
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid holidays a year